It is pumpkin season….why not use up those pumpkin seeds that usually get wasted when carving those pumpkins or cooking them up for the awesome homemade pumpkin pies. Here is a fantastic recipe to use up those yummy seeds.
Chili Powder Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop the seeds from whichever squash you are using.
- Pull the flesh from the seeds and discard.
- Dry the seeds with either by laying them on a towel or leaving them in a colander for several hours.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the ingredients into a glass baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until seeds start